Go the distance with the MelroseT D304112BN Widespread Lavatory Faucet. A contender for any contemporary bathroom layout, you'll be wowed by the solid arching spout and knockout performance. Each handle is equipped with a durable ceramic disc valve that allows for an effortless turn action. Its arching, sturdy spout with a laminar flow aerator delivers an efficient crisp clear pour while a matching touch down drain and the DanzeT Quick Connect System make installation hassle free. Beautifully arched, the Melrose Widespread Lavatory Faucet provides long lasting durability and drip free performance.
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation - handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world's most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-15/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-3/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-11/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Widespread
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)